What our patients are saying about our clinics:
Our job is to take care of you, so it's always encouraging when customers relay their positive experience with us. For your benefit we've displayed some of our client testimonials to give you an idea of the quality of our physical therapy service.
- "You have a wonderful staff, please let them know they are the best and they all care about each patient and it shows!"
- "I do so appreciate the patience your staff had with me. I liked how respectful the therapists were to each other."
- "On the first day of my therapy, I limped in with a cane. On the last day and well before, I walked out! Job well done!"
- "Facility was clean and Kris was very positive in helping keep a good mindset during recovery. I was able to hike over 6 miles in the mountains and pack out my bull elk 3 months after a total knee replacement. Felt like I gained a friend through the treatment also. Thank you."
- "At first, I thought it would be a waste of time. My condition can't be cured, only dealt with. I was pleasantly surprised. I learned what to do to help my condition & deal with it. It was great!"
- "Staff was amazing and super helpful! Jeff was great with explaining what my injury was and explaining what the exercises will do! I went from almost no grip strength and range of motion in my wrist to full range of motion and my grip strength almost matching my right hand."
- "The aquatic therapy was the turning point for me. Things I could not do on land working for me in the pool. After a month in the pool I went to the therapy floor. Yes it was hard work but the best staff were extremely helpful & I could not only see the difference but feel it. My thanks to the staff."